[chuck-users] What is delay on sound card?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 04:20:28 EDT 2010

2010/4/8 jkZh <cnndt at yahoo.com>

> what cause this delay? how to solve this problem?

Hi, JkZh!

Your message is rather brief and cryptic. I'm getting the feeling that you
are talking about latency. The most common cause is probably using the
default Windows version. That one uses the plain Windows audio drivers which
are rather slow. Better performance can be had by getting the ASIO version
that is here;
http://electro-music.com/forum/post-200414.html#200414

<http://electro-music.com/forum/post-200414.html#200414>If that's not it you
are really going to have to be more specific about what kind of delay you
are getting on what kind of system. We are helpful, but not psychic.