[chuck-users] static array of ugens???

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 23:22:17 EDT 2010

Kurt;

> Nevermind, I found the answer on the wiki.
> Here it is if anyone else is interested:
> http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/Buses\

I'm interested.

Not so much in the contents of the page as such (I wrote it), but because I
just saw the number of hits it got at the bottom of the page. That may mean
the manual needs some serious work in that direction and/or this may imply a
urge in quite few towards a certain method of using ChucK. Maybe that number
includes bots? 1.6K ChucKists interested in constructs like that sounds a
bit large to me.

Sorry about missing your original email.