[chuck-users] Fwd: [livecode] Call for proposals: CMJ live coding videos

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:42:45 EST 2010

Fellow ChucKists,

Bellow is a message from Alex McLean that was posted to various related
lists but not (yet) here. It might be interesting to some? I'd like to add
that I personally like seeing completely improvised performances by people
trying to come to grips with new ideas at least as much as slick pre-planned
presentations. I'd argue that the former have a bigger chance of sharing
"public thought" than the latter.