[chuck-users] GenX subclasses not assigning properly (using @=>)

Andrew C. Smith andrewchristophersmith at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:52:25 EST 2010

Kas,

Thanks for the help here. I think I get it, that the basic problem here is that the swapped UGens don't retain their connections. I see where the problem is for livecoding, too, although I'm just wanting to make classes that can be used for more than one thing. I think the solution (for me) will be to just subclass my GenX class to replace g with a Gen9. That way I can set it up with minimal code at the top of my program, while allowing more flexibility with a single public class. Thanks again,

Andrew