[chuck-users] ugens of type 'DAC' have no input

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Wed Feb 17 18:28:33 EST 2010

--turn off the virtual machine
--in Preferences, reset the Audio Inputs and Outputs, and channel
numbers, etc..., even if they are set correctly
--try again...

mA gets moody sometimes. these errors usually mean that it's not happy
about its connection to Coreaudio or something.

not sure why the tilt-sensor isn't working properly in the Terminal;
it should....

dt