[chuck-users] score files?

Szilveszter Tóth silvestre.toth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 04:38:57 EST 2010

I'm also searching for the solution of the same problem. I decided to try
the following approach: Create MusicXML or MIDI scores, then parse them
using Ruby and generate ChucK code.

I haven't tried it so far, but I have already succeeded to generate ChucK
code from Ruby and used it in my projects.

Regards,
Szilveszter (Hillaby)