[chuck-users] wishlist for the new year

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 02:18:09 EST 2010

Adam;

You are on linux, right? Have you tried wmii? It is super efficient,
> both cpu wise and workflow wise, and  it is a lot of fun to use. It is
> perfect for chucking too. I use it on my EEEPC with chuck and alsa and
> a very stark debian lenny install.

At Tom's  recommendation  I started playing with WDM, which I'm liking a lot
so far, aside from having issues with Alsa. I can't get my Alsa ChucK to
output sound using it so far; somehow the soundcard seems unavailable. Any
ideas on where to start solving that? I have no such issues with Gnome.