[chuck-users] 10.6 multiple chucks

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Wed Jan 6 15:32:08 EST 2010

ruh roh -- you be right!

I'm one version behind the curve (1.2.1.2), but I get this error upon starting the second chuck in a terminal:

	[chuck]: cannot bind to tcp port 8888...

at that point the second chuck takes over, and the first one stops making sound.  Doesn't exit, and no errors reported.

Also, tried using the --port option and was able to get rid of the binding error by specifying different ports for each chuck, but the second one still pre-empts the audio from the first.

brad
http://music.columbia.edu/~brad