[chuck-users] 10.6 multiple chucks

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:03:36 EST 2010

2010/1/6 dan trueman <dtrueman at princeton.edu>

> we've never had any trouble running two different chucks under 10.5, and
> that error is common, but doesn't seem to affect things. in 10.6, it either
> doesn't run at all, or very badly...

Might  this be a combination of a undocumented change to CoreAudio, combined
with our RTAudio being out of date? Does a "chuck --probe" after starting
the first session yield anything that might explain the situation? I seem to
remember reading something about changes to CoreAudio.

If it's the port then that can -of course- be changed with a command line
flag. This may be a good moment to announce that I think I found and
compiled all of those flags on a single page;
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/ChucK/OnTheFlyCommands   I'm quite happy
with that as they were scattered all over the place.