[chuck-users] 10.6 multiple chucks

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Thu Jan 7 00:25:40 EST 2010

The ports are probably for control info like OSC or audicle or something, I imagine.

Tried the --port7777, no go on OSX.

They both have different pids (and I even tried renaming the executable just for the heck of it in one try).

Something's going on in CoreAudio...

brad
http://music.columbia.edu/~brad