[chuck-users] wishlist for the new year

Stefan Blixt stefan.blixt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 03:45:55 EST 2010

FWIW, I hit the roof every now and then, usually when I've coded up some
sound-making thing that I try to multiply into several voices.

I don't know all the jargon, but intuitively something like a UGen feels
like you should be able to run it in a thread of its own - all it needs to
share are its inputs and outputs... but if Ge says its hard to do I'm not
the one to debate against.

/Stefan

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Kassen wrote:
>
>  We need the context-sensitive block processing <snip> That one should
>>
>> be a big leap in performance, after that we may have to think about
>> multi-core support.
>>

> It's interesting to see that all posts in this thread is about
> language-stuff, except my wish and your reply.
>
> I'm restating: I think I'm pretty alone with this wish, and no matter how
> much I love chuck (and I do) it forces me to look elsewhere :-(
>

> --
> Atte
>
> http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk

Release me, insect, or I will destroy the Cosmos!