[chuck-users] what is the process for suggesting improvements for the manual?

Tomasz Kaye's brain tomasz.brain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 13:23:16 EST 2010

Hi Andy,

The best thing to do is probably to fix the problems by editing the FLOSS
version of the manual yourself (you'll need to get an account at FLOSS
manuals).

Each chapter has a discussion page too, which could be used to ask/suggest
things, though you'd probably get a better response by asking the list
directly.

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/ChucK/WebHome