[chuck-users] what is the process for suggesting improvements for the manual?

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 13:32:09 EST 2010

Hi Tomasz:

I enthusiastically second Andy's thanks to everyone who contributed to
the manual, and to you for helping focus those efforts.

But Andy makes a good point.  For example, I'm not ready to become an
editor.  But I have specific comments[*] that might be useful the next
time someone takes a pass over a chapter in the manual.  Right now, my
comments reside only in my head -- it would be good to have a place to
present them for consideration in future edits.

- Rob

[*] Did you know that most unit generators don't describe the effect
of chucking to their inputs?