[chuck-users] making a duration into a string?

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Sat Jan 9 23:01:33 EST 2010

Sorry, yeah, the short answer is that there doesn't seem to be a good
way to do what you're trying to do.

If you want to see what Chuck does with "<<<" and ">>>", take a look
at  Chuck_Instr_Hack::execute( Chuck_VM * vm, Chuck_VM_Shred * shred )
in chuck_instr.cpp for the details. There really isn't much in the way
of conversion, it just uses fprintf to print a double.

andy