[chuck-users] wishlist for the new year

mike clemow michaelclemow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 17:47:50 EST 2010

I see, yes.  Would this essentially give us something like a dynamically
typed Chuck?  I would love that...  but I think that we're going to get
serious resistance from the devs on this one.  I think you're right,
though.  If we had a better type system, then none of this kind of stuff
would be such a hurdle to get over.

I personally, really appreciate what LiCK does for Chuck, but I think it's a
lot of boiler plate to write, when having a more flexible language
implementation / type system would allow us to avoid all that.

-mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org