[chuck-users] got .deb?

mike clemow michaelclemow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:21:15 EST 2010

Kas,

It's funny you mention pure:dyne, because that's exactly the distro I wanted
it for!  Let's get in touch with them.  I would be happy to maintain the
package, but I've never done it before, so I'm a total n00b.  I think that
if we could just make sure that the latest Chuck and miniAudicle were
included in their next release, we'd have a good thing going on.  I'm very
impressed with Carrot & Coriander.

Thoughts?

-Mike

http://michaelclemow.com