[chuck-users] eChucK Lives...

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 9 04:45:09 EDT 2010

Hi Chuckists,

I just wanted to mention that this eChucK project lives on, converting ChucK algorithms into circuit boards.  I just got done preparing a batch of 22 boards for mailing out to customers around the world.  This one is a modular synthesizer product only intended for people who make their own modular synthesizers.

The next project will be a "Credit Card Synth", a little mini synth that makes great sounds in the form factor of a credit card (though thicker of course).

Well, just wanted to say hi and report on progress, good day!

Les