[chuck-users] Multiple Output

Stefan Blixt stefan.blixt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:18:47 EDT 2010

Did you try specifying the device with --adc<n>? I didn't get it to work
with just using --in and --out by themselves.

Run:

chuck --probe

there you can see the devices (named dac1, dac2 etc). Take the number after
dac and put it after --adc to make something like this:

chuck  --adc4 --in4 --out8

/Stefan