[chuck-users] ChucK code site

Hans Aberg haberg-1 at telia.com
Tue Jul 27 18:18:02 EDT 2010

On 27 Jul 2010, at 22:01, Andrew C. Smith wrote:

> Do it.

Hmm. Last time only those with special clearance could do it.

> What ChucK code site are we discussing?

I don't know. The ChucK project is using some kind of decentralized
approach.

> Also, what about starting some sort of github system for ChucK
> tuning libraries? That might be a fun project. I've got Scala
> systems that I enjoy.

The Haskell site <http://haskell.org/> has a link "Find a library".
Something like that, but possibly for code snippets as well.

Also, LilyPond <http://lilypond.org/> has a Snippet Repository <http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/
 >. Search for a music term there; if one clicks on image, one gets to
see the code. The ChucK equivalent might be sound files.

   Hans