[chuck-users] ChucK code site

Scott Hewitt wittlist at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:52:32 EDT 2010

hi,

I think if you ask you can get edit permissions on the wiki but there
was a spam problem a while ago.

A ChucK code repository would be an interesting idea and potential
very useful though while there is a good argument for some sort of
version controlled system perhaps a more simple here's my code
approach would work.

Guess I am jumping the gun a bit here but I do think a site for
storing, swapping ChucK code would be ace.

Scott