[chuck-users] input | chuck <read_stdin_and_do_stuff>

mike clemow michaelclemow at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:41:43 EDT 2010

Don't forget the idea that you can create sound-emitting responders to OSC
messages which can be sent from your python program.  This further renders
useless the "strong timing" of chuck, in a way...  but only where control or
note events are concerned.  I've had much success with this method.

mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org