[chuck-users] before we extend ChucK... [was: Guile C++ wrap]

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:35:11 EDT 2010

These are all great ideas, but before we dazzle Ge and others with our
brilliant extensions to ChucK, we might focus on getting one or two missing
features implemented.  :) :)

To name just one: the lack of super() results in contorted code.  *Much*
further down on my list are things like closures, duck typing and
introspection.

I'm just sayin'...

- Rob