[chuck-users] "Spork Restaurant"

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:09:33 EDT 2010

On 30 March 2010 21:52, William Nye_COMCAST <nye22 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I just noticed
>    http://www.sporksf.com/story.htm
> Now if they just served shredded beef, the wording
> would be complete.    Sorry :-)   -Bill

Why be sorry?

Ge is in that state and his love of food is well known. If I'd just say "I
demand a picture of Ge in front of this!" his excuse would be complete. I'm
sure he'll appreciate this excuse; after all the brain and the senses take
the majority of the Joules that we burn so a assistant professor in a field
so intimately linked to the senses needs to eat well.
*
*
*I demand a picture of Ge in front of this!*

Cheerfully yours,