[chuck-users] Is ChucK still developped ?

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed May 5 18:52:59 EDT 2010

Greetings Thomas!

Thanks for the encouraging feedback!  ChucK is definitely alive, kicking,
crashing, and growing!  We need to restructure our dev process to be
better, but we are as committed as ever.

Keep on ChucKin'!

Ge!

~~~
Ge Wang
Assistant Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Stanford University
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Co-founder, CTO, Chief Creative Officer