[chuck-users] Is ChucK still developped ?

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Thu May 6 00:27:15 EDT 2010

even with all great frameworks and dedicated languages for real time
audio and music out there, my favorite is ChucK. Please keep on
developing it.

I did a little app with it and python. I am restructuring it,
otherwise i would post ir here now.

thanks, best and cheers!
rf

2010/5/6 Brutus Gates <brutusgates at gmail.com>:
> I would also like to say that I think ChucK is amazing and original
> as... well you know.
>
> I hope that you guys eventually get around to doing Spacialization
> like AudioTwist (aka AudioScape) in pd...
>
> pd sucks btw... hate it...
>
> I think all the different faces stuff is ok... but being able to
> interface with OpenGL would be awesome... and the spacialization....
> please do something with like AudioTwist... please...
>

> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 2:40 AM, Thomas Girod <girodt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi there.
>>
>> I'm currently making a small app using ChucK, and I find this language
>> marvelous - truly, I find it much easier to get things done with ChucK
>> than with SuperCollider.
>>
>> But at the same time, it's pretty obvious that the language still have
>> a few caveats, stuff that is not implemented yet. Looking at the dev
>> list, I can see there isn't much activity around this project anymore.
>>
>> So, is the project dying ?

Linux User #479299
skype: fabbri.renato