[chuck-users] Works

James Mcwilliam james at mcwilliam.co.uk
Thu May 6 14:30:24 EDT 2010

Hello

Love the idea of ChucK and computer aided composition (call it what
you will) is intriguing.

I am new to this area and I'd love to hear/see anything that's being
produced by ChucK users.  I don't mean a page of code that produces
one noise but full pieces of music/sound design etc....

A group of people produced a CD using Supercollider which worked well
and was inspiring.

Is there anything out there like this?  I've looked through the
tutorials/examples and there are a few things in there but would like
to hear things produced by users?

Cheers
James