[chuck-users] Works

Scott Smallwood scott.smallwood at ualberta.ca
Thu May 6 22:17:26 EDT 2010

Hi James,

I think one of the reasons why there aren't any such sights for ChucK
is that, I suspect, that most ChucKians are more concerned about doing
things in live situations, rather than making "tracks" -  since
ChucK's strengths are in its ability to do real-time, live coding,
etc.  But it might be interesting to create some kind of repository
for ChucK-oriented music.

Hmmm...thoughts....hands rubbing together....

--ss