[chuck-users] osx vs. chuck vs. jackrouter

Fri May 7 01:28:56 EDT 2010

Hi chuckers (chuckists?)... anyone out there with experience in the
combination outlined in the subject line?

ChucK is not really happy running on top of jack - under osx using
jackrouter, see link below. The best we could do with Michael this
afternoon (cc'ed) is to get chuck running with 2 output channels and
that took some parameter tweaking. Selecting more channels would make
chuck die with an error message (this is from the command line, sorry, I
don't have the messages, Michael: could you post them and the command
line arguments we used?)

In case somebody wants to test:
  http://www.jackosx.com/

(we used version 0.86 which has support for netjack netone which is what
we would be most interested in using).

Thanks for any help...
-- Fernando