[chuck-users] Works

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Fri May 7 12:19:39 EDT 2010

I should toss my hat into the ring.  I've teamed up with some super
musicians in a "retro deviant jazz band" named Dogs Playing Poker.
The lineup is Sax, Guitar, Bass, Drums and - er - YoYoPhone.  The
YoYoPhone is 100% ChucK, driven with a dinky keyboard and a 6 axis
joystick controller.  You can hear what the result sounds like at:

	http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/DogsPlayingPoker

Though you can't tell much from the 30" snippets, I'm especially fond
of our cover of War Pigs, but you'll have to pay $0.99 to hear the
whole thing.  :)

- Rob

--:
Robert Poor
e:	robert.poor at nbt-ventures.com
p:	+1 617 818 5115
--:
This message and the information it contains are the proprietary and
confidential property of NBT Ventures and may be privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, disclose or
distribute its contents to any party, and notify the sender immediately.
--: