[chuck-users] "switch" statements?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun May 23 06:40:58 EDT 2010

On 22 May 2010 16:59, Andrew C. Smith <andrewchristophersmith at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey team,
>
> "switch" shows up as a keyword in the mini, but it's undocumented. Any
> ideas? I tried the java syntax (since ChucK seems to be like java) but can't
> seem to not get syntax errors. Thanks.

I think it's simply reserved, like a few other words, for future
implementation. This should prevent us from accidentally using it ourselves,
then having our code break if/when it would get implemented.

It might also be a matter of a Java syntax highlighting file being used with
some edits and some leftover bits, I've seen a few of those as well.

...or both might be the case :-), at any rate; I don't think there is a
"case" structure for us to use right now.