[chuck-users] bug in miniAudicle?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue May 25 16:53:32 EDT 2010

Tom;

Do you have an example? I've never seen this problem. This works for me:

I'm sure; as noted it "worked" like that in my little LAC workshop.

This was running on OSX (not sure about the version) with a stock version of
the mini, freshly downloaded for the occasion. Maurits had some Java
experience so he started using block-comments on his own. I actually assumed
this must be a common/known bug on OSX, that was just unknown to me as I
don't have a OSX machine but still suggested a bug-report as that was a nice
chance to go into bug reporting as a essential ChucKist skill.