[chuck-users] The ChucK Method Book

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Nov 5 17:23:53 EDT 2010

Hi folks, long time lurker, infrequent poster.

I've recently finished a book for Python and I'd like to do a similar
one for ChucK.  The Python book is "Learn Python The Hard Way" and it's
written similar to a guitar method book:

http://learnpythonthehardway.org/

What I'd like to do next is a "ChucK Method Book" in a similar style,
but actually make it more like a real method book for an instrument
where the student is learning to "play chuck" like they would an
instrument.

If I were to do this, what do you think it should include?  Do you think
it's a good idea?  Have you tried teaching ChucK?

Thanks!

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://zedshaw.com/