[chuck-users] Intraspection - an example of what I'm attempting

mike clemow michaelclemow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 13:27:55 EST 2010

Oh maybe.  I can't speak for the devs.  There were definitely issues with
references not being counted that were causing much grief.  I was just
pointing out that we're not covering new ground here.  There may be a leg-up
in that patch from Graham that cold make implementing this really easy, if
it does go through.

I ditched my work-around because I was having compatibility issues with
others who weren't using my own secret, hacked version!  No fun to chuck
alone.  :)

Mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org