[chuck-users] Windows, drives, and Machine.add

Rebecca Fiebrink fiebrink at princeton.edu
Fri Oct 15 10:05:38 EDT 2010

Have any ChucK windows users figured out how to accomplish Machine.add with a fully-qualified path name that includes the drive letter?

Machine.add("C:/Users/rebecca/tmp.ck") results in error
"[C]: no such file or directory"

and Machine.add("C\:/Users/rebecca/tmp.ck") results in error
[tmp2.ck]:line(2): unrecognized escape sequence '\:'

I know you can leave off the C: entirely and it will work, but my concern is the situation where different files to be added live on different drives. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Rebecca