[chuck-users] LiSa "delay" in terminal ChucK vs. miniAudicle

Christopher Jacoby christopher.jacoby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:11:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've written a short test script (mostly taken from LiSa examples) using
LiSa to create a simple delay. Can anyone explain to me why this works just
fine when I run it through miniAudicle (version 0.2.0, ChucK v: 1.2.1.3),
but when I run it from the terminal, I get basically the adc fed directly to
the dac, with no delay. My chuck version is 1.2.1.4-dev-1. I'm assuming that
something has changed in between those revisions that modified, but I can't
seem to find a document online like this
one<http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/release/VERSIONS> that
goes up through 1.2.1.4-dev-1.

Any suggestions / recommendations for how I could get that working in the
terminal?

Here is my test code:

   adc => LiSa saveme => dac;

> 1::second => dur len;