[chuck-users] LiSa "delay" in terminal ChucK vs. miniAudicle

Daniel Trueman dtrueman at princeton.edu
Mon Oct 25 19:24:11 EDT 2010

i'm actually surprised that works in mA. this, however, works in both, and makes sense to me:

adc => LiSa saveme => dac;

10::second => dur len; //anything greater than your delay time below
len => saveme.duration;

1 => saveme.loop;
1 => saveme.loopRec;
len => saveme.loopEndRec;

1 => saveme.record;
1::second => now; //this would be your delay time
1 => saveme.play;

while (true)
    1::second => now;

dt