[chuck-users] blind user

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:36:10 EDT 2010

I find that using java mode does 99% of what I want with ChucK, so I put
this in my .emacs file:

(setq auto-mode-alist (cons '("\\.ck\\'" . java-mode) auto-mode-alist))

When you open a .ck file, you get all the keyword coloring and indentation
you'd expect.  I could get fancier and create some bindings that would pass
an expression to a ChucK process from within a text window (I used to do
that when I was doing Lisp development), but haven't found I really needed
it that often.

- Rob