[chuck-users] blind user

Rich Caloggero rjc at mit.edu
Thu Sep 2 14:31:02 EDT 2010

*>I can't quite tell if you like PD / Max or not--if you do, have you
looked into Brad Garton's chuck~ object for OSX? It's here:
http://music.columbia.edu/~brad/chuck~/

Its something I should try again. The question is: will it work with a
screen reader such as the built-in Apple screen reader? Guess I need to try
it...
-- Rich