[chuck-users] new version of chuck

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 23:18:31 EDT 2010

2010/9/4 tempjayren at gmail.com <tempjayren at gmail.com>

>  it was just the documentation url.
> http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/doc/examples/
> it talks about upcoming examples for features introduced in v2.

I think this might refer to a "v2" of the examples, not of ChucK. The
wording is indeed a bit confusing.

On the bright side; I quickly skimmed a random sampling and everything I saw
should work with your current version. As long as you have 1.2.1.3 (the
current one) installed you should be fine and able to run them, change them,
get better noises and/or interesting errors. So, in a way the V2 that you
would love is here already for you to enjoy