[chuck-users] Chuck garbage collection needs a manual

Tambet qtvali at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 15:52:14 EDT 2010

Hi again!

As Chuck lacks garbage collection, it's probably The language, which needs a
manual about garbage collection - I mean, a manual about lack of it.

Googling "chuck programming garbage collection" gives these pages:

   - The Ultimate Top 25 Chuck Norris “The Programmer” Jokes
   - Chuck Esterbrook: Geek of the Week
   - Java Programming - Hump Day OT

It would be good to know, how much memory things take, how to keep memory
from growing full etc. For example - if I close something, will it release
memory?

Tambet