[chuck-users] Chuck garbage collection needs a manual

Hans Aberg haberg-1 at telia.com
Mon Sep 6 17:41:32 EDT 2010

You have sent seven identical mail to this list - it suffices with one.

ChucK does have a GC, a reference count, though not fully implemented.
If you check the archive of this list, there has been some discussions
about that, about a year ago, I think.

It has also been discussed other types of GC. A problem with a
collecting GC is that it must work with the perfect timing that ChucK
has, which syncs every sample time (at about 44 kHz).