[chuck-users] snd file writing

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:38:04 EDT 2010

On 1 October 2010 00:14, Daniel Trueman <dtrueman at princeton.edu> wrote:

> that would do it; i don't remember that posting...

Me neither. I'm not sure that's easily possible and if it would be I'm not
at all sure that would be a good idea. What would happen if this UGen (let's
call it greyhole) and the dac would both pull a UGen "foo"? Suppose "foo"
were a filter, what would the .freq() of foo mean, it anything?

I agree that this concept would "do it", but I fear it would also do all
sorts of other things and would generally complicate matters.