[chuck-users] Hello and the state of ChucK question

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:29:45 EDT 2011

Howdy!

>> I think there was talk of a CVS repository. I'd be interested in this too;
>
> I used this:
>
> cvs -d :ext:anon-chuck at cvs.cs.princeton.edu:/cvs checkout chuck_dev

Now seems appropriate to point out that ChucK has moved from its old
CVS repository to a slightly more modern system, SVN. To grab the
whole tree:

svn checkout https://chuck-dev.stanford.edu/svn/chuck

or just the current source:

svn checkout https://chuck-dev.stanford.edu/svn/chuck/trunk/src chuck

You'll notice that there has been a fair amount of activity since we
switched over earlier this year.

I think there's a bit more I can weigh in on here, but need to finish
my morning coffee first ... :)

spencer