[chuck-users] Hello and the state of ChucK question

Tomtom tomtom at herbesfolles.org
Wed Apr 6 18:36:55 EDT 2011

Hi

Excerpts from Kassen's message of mer. avril 06 20:14:16 +0200 2011:
> Adam;
>
> I too like Git for much of the reasons Adam listed. However I am wondering
> what the advantages of GitHub over Savannah would be.
>
> http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/WhyChooseSavannah

Savannah accounts are project based and need approval. On github, anyone can
create an account, fork the chuck repository and publish his work in plain
sight.

I see that as a strong advantage as the community can experiment, leaving to
the main branch maintainers the possibility to merge interesting propositions
in a few simple commands.

tom