[chuck-users] controlling individual chuck patches

Timothy Leonido timothy.leonido at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:50:32 EDT 2011

hello,

could anyone offer advice on controlling individual chuck patches with an
external device?  currently my mode of operation is to add several shreds
and control their parameters with maudi sliders (buf.rate, reverb, delay,
gain), but i'd prefer to use an external controller.

i have an 8 channel alesis mixer with usb-- could this help to answer my
question?  please let me know if you have any controllers in mind, and also
which section of the manual is best to read for making these connections.

thank you!

tim