[chuck-users] controlling individual chuck patches

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:23:48 EDT 2011

Hi Tim:

2011/4/7 Timothy Leonido <timothy.leonido at gmail.com>

> could anyone offer advice on controlling individual chuck patches with an
> external device?

For my performance setup, I created a ChucK patch controller class -- it
received all incoming MIDI events and forwarded them to the current patch.
 Not surprisingly, it intercepted patch control events, and did a
Machine.add() to launch a patch and make it current.  It worked reliably for
me.

Is that what you were looking for?

If you want more details, let me know -- I can dig up the code from the
archives.

- Rob