[chuck-users] chuck-users Digest, Vol 69, Issue 10

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:54:27 EDT 2011

Tim:

2011/4/8 Timothy Leonido <timothy.leonido at gmail.com>

> Kas, that's exactly what i was looking for!
>
> Rob: I would be curious to look at that code if you don't mind dusting it
> off.  Thanks!

I found the code and will send you the files in a private message.  Not
because it's proprietary, but because the relevant stuff is spread out over
several files, and I doubt people want me cluttering up their mail.

(If there is any interest for my entire ChucK performance code, I push
everything to my github account.)

- Rob