[chuck-users] Hello and the state of ChucK question

Tom Lieber tom at alltom.com
Fri Apr 8 15:25:42 EDT 2011

On Apr 8, 2011, at 11:48 AM, Kassen wrote:
> I object! You should take me seriously for other reasons!
>
> Like what? I miss when you posted about Rockband drumming. Not that I'm especially passionate about that, but at least I could make sense of it.

Here's a screenshot of a Twitter client I'm working on.

> look

The bar.

Dave Birds says, "A Chinese friend just compared my appearance to 'Growing Pains'-era Kirk Cameron. 1) Chinese people watched that? 2) Do I look like him?"

Aaron Patterson says, "Is it possible to buy a loaf of bread that is only heels?"

Kassen Oud says, "@spencersalazar Skeleton analysis is hard and that part isn't open. Check this; http://openkinect.org"
> say I anticipate Starcraft tonight.

You proclaim to everyone in the room, "I anticipate Starcraft tonight."

--
Tom Lieber
http://AllTom.com/