[chuck-users] record and play multiple LiSa objects on multiple channels

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 11:57:40 EDT 2011

Harald;

On 9 April 2011 15:44, Harald Gutsche <hg42 at gmx.net> wrote:

> I continued my tests...adding chuck-1.2.1.3 from miniAudicle-0.2.0 to
> the candidates.

Cool. Testing is good.

>  adc => LiSa looper => dac.chan(0);
>
> fails.

That's a bug in 1.2.1.4 then, that should work. What OS are you on? It could
be a RtAudio issue. Do you know by any chance whether that beta already
switched to the new RtAudio?

> I also noticed that the play rate 2 in the following script works only
> in 1.2.0.8, is this intentionally?:;
>

> looper.rate(2);

If you mean that line then you might want to try rate(2.0) to force it
setting the rate, instead of getting the rate of the default (first) voice.
I think that might make a difference. LiSa's functions are rather overloaded
which can cause some confusion with implied casting.