[chuck-users] need help installing chuckfrom Sabrina

Stefan Blixt stefan.blixt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 07:45:05 EDT 2011

Hi Sabrina!

Have a look at this web page:

http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK/OSX_Install_and_Run

I think it makes a fairly thorough walkthrough of what you need to do to use
chuck on the command line. Terminal is a program that you'll find in the
Tools folder under Programs.

Hope that helps!

/Stefan

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:25 PM, Sabrina Friedman
<utebachmeier at gmail.com>wrote:

> ive been interested to try out chuck as a programming language for my
> monome, but i seem to be having some difficulties with the
> installation.  im on a macbook pro 10.6.8 btw.  i downloaded the chuck
> executable as well as miniaudical.  i opened up the chuck executable
> which opened up a chuck folder with a bunch of things in it, and i
> stored them both in my applications folder.  in the chuck manual,
> theres a section i included in an attachment that talks about
> replacing the x's with the actual "directory name".  what is a
> "directory name" and how do i find out what my directory name is?  id
> really like to get this going, thanks in advance for any help!
> hopefully i ll be chucking soon.
>

> Sabrina Friedman
> Billige Flüge Marketing GmbH
> Emanuelstr. 3,
> 10317 Berlin
> Deutschland
> Telefon: +49 (33) 5310967
> Email: utebachmeier at gmail.com
> Site: http://flug.airego.de - Billige Flüge vergleichen

Release me, insect, or I will destroy the Cosmos!